Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Q&A: Can someone with a Section 8 certificate or other type subsidy receive assistance with a security deposit through HPRP funds?

Yes. Eligibility for the DSS Security Deposit Guarantee Program should be checked first. From “Finally, clients receiving rental assistance under another program may be eligible for other types of HPRP assistance, as long as they are not also receiving that “type” of assistance through another source. For example, a homeless veteran entering a HUD-VASH project may receive security deposit assistance with HPRP funds.”

No comments:

Post a Comment